For Sale So. CA - EVO 8 Recaro Seats with rails sliders for Subaru
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on So. CA - EVO 8 Recaro Seats with rails sliders for Subaru within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Update: SEATS REMOVED, AND READY TO GO! I didn't plan to sell my seats, but might do it to fund ...

Arrow So. CA - EVO 8 Recaro Seats with rails sliders for Subaru

Update: SEATS REMOVED, AND READY TO GO!

I didn't plan to sell my seats, but might do it to fund seats that would give me better height. Someone else was going to buy, so I inquired on another seat, but now potential buyer bailed.

The custom brackets on the seat by the previous owner got the seats to drop right into his bugeye and also my 2000 RS coupe now.

I was told that 2005+ Legacy and 2008+ Impreza share different seat sliders than the earlier cars.

Mike @ Infamous Performance nearby offered those sliders available in the case a buyer needs them, contact him for those as well.

They seat lower than subaru seats normally do. Many people who sat in my ride really like the position, said felt grounded like in a 350z cockpit. Since I'm not tall, 5'6 I'd prefer higher although it's tolerated.

Good condition, some wear mostly driver bolster. Lightweight no airbags.

IF you desire customization of different material/color to the seats, I have a contact who can direct you to getting them re-upholstered at reasonable rate.

I've seen Evolution Recaros go $700+ for seats alone, without rails sliders.

I will put it $700 OBO for complete as-is to slap on your Subaru. NO TRADES PLEASE. Cash only.

San Diego pickup. If you are able to meet in Orange County (around Costa Mesa area or more south) and want to make arrangements, PM me about that.

PHOTOS BELOW.

I am going to quote someone else who owns the same set of seats. His comment is funny but true, regarding the difficulty of photographing the fabric of these seats.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJim8804
    "For anyone not familiar with VIII seats, the fabric is not photogenic.
    These seats are not dirty AT ALL. The blue inserts have mixed gold fabric that makes them look like they were occupied by homeless men and construction workers for the duration of their lives. I assure you this is not the case."

OK as requested, driver in seat photos.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

As seen in the latest Drive Performance Subaru magazine...

Up for the sale

zzzzz

Liquidation time. Contact me to arrange a local deal this weekend

$600 CASH PICKUP TONIGHT ONLY

Zzzzzzzzz

Lets do this

come pick up today

Sunday

Upppp

Labor day liquidation

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.