For Sale Full car audio system for sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Full car audio system for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey wrx crew, im selling my entire car audio system. Im stepping away from car audio for a while since ...

Full car audio system for sale

Hey wrx crew, im selling my entire car audio system. Im stepping away from car audio for a while since i just had a baby and want to maintain the trunk space. Heres what i have. Pioneer AVH-P6000dvd player with 6 disc in dash cd changer, 2012 model alpine type s 10" sub in hatch style enclosure. Sub is dual 4 ohm. Sub box is currently 2 ohm. Alpine MRX-F300, 4 channel amp, alpine mrf500 amp. Amp puts out 300 watts at 4 ohm and 500 watts at 2 ohm. Morel maximo 6.5" coaxils and 6.5" components. One speaker has small tear in rubber surround. All power wires, rca wires and accesories are included. Im asking $850 obo. Located in connecticut. Email me for pics

update.
    alpine mrf500- sold
    all wires- sold

I do have 1 alpine type e 12" sub in box for $50

still available. Morel components and coaxials 6.5"
    Alpine Mrx-F30
    Alpine Type S 10" sub
    Pioneer DVD player
    Last edited by Ingramwrx; 08-26-2013 at 09:53 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If any one is interested please let me know. throw out any offers. This full system is collecting dust and needs to go

Change of plans. will sell everything piece by piece. let me know and ill give you prices

It's from 13 wrx? How much for DVD player shipped to CO?

ill do $250 shipped. its a standard double din 6.95" screen. you will need a dash kit. i sold my dash kit previously.

how much for sub an amp?

I Support ClubWRX
    Are you piecing out the cables...if so what gauge and how much.

$300 for both. Sub is brand new. i put it in sub box and never played in car. amp is about a year old. was used for about 3 months in my older vehicle. have not installed in new vehicle.

Im gonna throw this out there for any one to put an offer on. Pioneer dvd player, Alpine mrx-f30 55x4@4 ohms, and morel speakers for $450. I just want this stuff gone

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.