Want To Buy 2013 Stock WRX wheels only
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 Stock WRX wheels only within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm interested in buying a set of new/like new 2013 stock WRX wheels in mint condition. I'm only interested in ...

2013 Stock WRX wheels only

I'm interested in buying a set of new/like new 2013 stock WRX wheels in mint condition. I'm only interested in wheels and not a wheel/tire combo. I want an extra set of stock wheels to mount winter tires to. I'm in Cincinnati, OH so I'd prefer buying somewhat local if possible to avoid shipping charges.
    2013 WRX 5-door PBP Limited

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How about 2012 with 9128 miles on tires? All 4 is perfectPm me your number if interested with your price offer
    Last edited by tigastt; 08-13-2013 at 08:20 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have four 2012 Wrx. One had road rash but was fixed the same day. Want to sell them to someone that will use them.

Just a suggestion: Many WRX owners opt to run 16" steelies with 215/55-16s for their winter tire set. That's the setup I'm going with for winter.

Plus, they're gonna be way cheaper than running 235/45-17s on alloys. And easier to maintain/clean during the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboWRX View Post
    Just a suggestion: Many WRX owners opt to run 16" steelies with 215/55-16s for their winter tire set. That's the setup I'm going with for winter.

Plus, they're gonna be way cheaper than running 235/45-17s on alloys. And easier to maintain/clean during the winter.
    I understand that, but here in Cincinnati we average less than a foot total of snowfall each year, so I'm just considering all options at this point...steelies with winter tires, winter tires on stock wheels or just swapping the stock tires with all seasons for year round use. Winter days here could be 25 one day and 60 the next which makes the decision difficult. I'd rather have the look of the stock wheels in the winter and keeping them clean wouldn't be an issue due to how little snow we get and the fact that I'm a clean freak and wash my car religiously once a week.
    2013 WRX 5-door PBP Limited

i have a set for sale, pm me if interested in it

Or better still still,mail me at peterlex222@gmail dot com and lets work out tins ASAP...

I have a set of 13 mint wheels I'd consider selling. Pm if the other sale doesn't work out.
    2010 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.