For Trade Looking for someone to manage my WRX website. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Looking for someone to manage my WRX website. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; How do you plan to monetize the site? What marketing budget is there? Why would the community benefit from yet ...

How do you plan to monetize the site? What marketing budget is there? Why would the community benefit from yet another WRX specific site? What experience do you have?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what is the site name?

The site can be monetized in a number of ways including ads, affiliate links, memberships, etc. There is no need for a marketing budget if you are adding good content to the site. As far as experience with WRX's I have none, that is why I am looking for people that ARE knowledgeable and passionate about the subject.

Not going to give out the site name, but will say that the keyword alone gets close to 15,000 exact searches per month.

Quote Originally Posted by je1777 View Post
    The site can be monetized in a number of ways including ads, affiliate links, memberships, etc. There is no need for a marketing budget if you are adding good content to the site. As far as experience with WRX's I have none, that is why I am looking for people that ARE knowledgeable and passionate about the subject.
    I mean experience with web operations and "web investing." Why would someone want to go into business with you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12