For Sale 2013 STI - Gunmetal BBS 18" Split Spoke Wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 STI - Gunmetal BBS 18" Split Spoke Wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; These are off of my 2013 STI Hatch. They have less than 50 miles on them I literally drove them ...

2013 STI - Gunmetal BBS 18" Split Spoke Wheels

These are off of my 2013 STI Hatch. They have less than 50 miles on them I literally drove them from the dealer to my house then to discount tire to put Work wheels on the new car. They are totally clean, no curb-wear, the pictures will speak for themselves. In fact, they still have the wax orientation marks from the factory. This is a wax paint that can be wiped right off.
    Wheels come with OEM valve stems, caps and the OEM Lugs, **NO TIRES. I prefer local pickup as I have had a lot of interest locally. Otherwise, I will ship, buyer pays shipping cost. The wheels will ship professionally packed in Work wheel boxes.

I am asking $1100 or best offer.
    **Please email or PM me if you want more specific pictures of anything?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump for a good deal

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Man I want these...I have a 12 STi but with the other stock wheels which I despise. Price? TRade and cash? PM me if interested. Thank you sir
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

OOps, I scrolled down further and noted the price. Disregard my stupidity
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.