For Sale Socal 08+ accessoort and k&n intake

This is a discussion on Socal 08+ accessoort and k&n intake within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Well I had a little false alarm with Subaru and decided I'm probably not gonna mod it til warranty is ...

Socal 08+ accessoort and k&n intake

Well I had a little false alarm with Subaru and decided I'm probably not gonna mod it til warranty is up so I don't wanna sit on these parts for that long.

Accessport - SOLD

K&n intake with heat shield - SOLD

The k&n intake has a ca carb legal sticker on it. So I believe if is legal. I bought it off a guy who works for an auto parts place so I think he did it right.

Accessport was never installed by me but I did plug it into my comp just to see that it was uninstalled.

I would be willing to do a discount for multiple items. Maybe 550 shipped for intake and accessoort. Discounts for local as well. I know I don't have much for I trader score on here but I use PayPal and have a good record on lxforums under the name ocbee.
    Last edited by jimdangles; 07-29-2013 at 08:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pm'ed. Any pictures of intake? I'm in socal also

this is my sig. u like?

what kind of close call, and which dealership.? Im in socal also

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Accessport

Quote Originally Posted by jimdangles View Post
    Well I had a little false alarm with Subaru and decided I'm probably not gonna mod it til warranty is up so I don't wanna sit on these parts for that long.

Accessport - 450 shipped

K&n intake with heat shield - 100 + shipping

The k&n intake has a ca carb legal sticker on it. So I believe if is legal. I bought it off a guy who works for an auto parts place so I think he did it right.

Accessport was never installed by me but I did plug it into my comp just to see that it was uninstalled.

I would be willing to do a discount for multiple items. Maybe 550 shipped for intake and accessoort. Discounts for local as well. I know I don't have much for I trader score on here but I use PayPal and have a good record on lxforums under the name ocbee.
    I am very interested in your access port. I am from south dakota but will be in california in early to mid august. email me if you have the chance at jakemoir17@aol.com and we can set up a time and place and price for the acessport if you havent sold it already man

Quote Originally Posted by WRX1371 View Post
    what kind of close call, and which dealership.? Im in socal also

Kind of a long story. I had my check engine light come on, then went away, I did a muffler delete, Check engine light came back on and went off 15 times in a couple weeks, I took it to Timmons Subaru, they said they couldn't fix it or anything because it was a modified car. After they touched it they must have tightened the o2 sensor or something and the light hasn't come back on, but now there is a modification report sent to Subaru for my car. Basically for nothing. I got some bull**** spew from their service department. just realized Im not gonna mod my car for a few years.

thats illegal... the magnusson moss act protects you from bs like that. when I had my raptor, dealerships would try screw owners over for silly things like adding off road lights even though it comes pre wired with aux switches etc..

still got the intake??

For now. 2-3 very possible buyers

morning bump

EVERYTHING SOLD! thanks guys.