Want To Buy 2011 WRX Sedan Catted Downpipe

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Sedan Catted Downpipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to buy a used catted downpipe. Highly motivated to buy if one comes along, so if you are looking ...

Thumbs up 2011 WRX Sedan Catted Downpipe

Looking to buy a used catted downpipe. Highly motivated to buy if one comes along, so if you are looking to get rid of yours let me know! I'm located in Central Pennsylvania and willing to travel or $ for shipping!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump to the top. A Nasioc member tried to say an 02-07 invidia downpipe would fit my 2011. Any thoughts?

Night bump

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveSAV View Post
    Bump to the top. A Nasioc member tried to say an 02-07 invidia downpipe would fit my 2011. Any thoughts?
    I don't think it'll fit without modifications. I went with a CNT catted downpipe, it's cheap and good quality. I would stay away from 02-07 dp personally
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

'10 WRX DGM Sedan: CNT Catted DP, SPT Exhaust, Perrin STS adapter/bushings, TP Stage 2

I actually just pulled my COBB DP off and am looking to sell... In az though, shipping might be a bit brute
    -Corey

2011 WRB WRX - Stage 2+
    Invidia TBE, AEM CAI, PW TMIC
    295whp/305w torque

I agree if looking for catted and not wanting to dro a heavy price CNT is the way to go. I had one on my last 2011 wrx. This time around I went catless Invidia.
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

Quote Originally Posted by azsun View Post
    I actually just pulled my COBB DP off and am looking to sell... In az though, shipping might be a bit brute
    Pm me your number. Ill give you a call.

Still looking tho. If anyone is selling one pm me your number! Looking to buy next week.

02-07 WILL NOT FIT on 08+

However, the 08+ downpipes are not specific for sedan or hatch. Any 08+ dp will fit your car. Good luck!

What I did was buy a used Tsudo catless dp and have a local shop weld in a cat. The whole thing cost me less than $250, including dp, cat, and shop fees. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by XTi24 View Post
    02-07 WILL NOT FIT on 08+

However, the 08+ downpipes are not specific for sedan or hatch. Any 08+ dp will fit your car. Good luck!

What I did was buy a used Tsudo catless dp and have a local shop weld in a cat. The whole thing cost me less than $250, including dp, cat, and shop fees. Just a thought.
    Thanks I want one already made that way if I need to sell it I can. Bump to the top.

So I decided to order a new invidia catted downpipe. Question is will I need to buy a new heat shield or should I wrap the DP instead? Or both?

i have a catted invidia dp for sale. used less than 4000 miles. already header wrapped and has the o2 bung already installed. asking for $420 but feel free to shoot me any offers

EDIT: just read you decided to buy a brand new one. lol sorry
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveSAV View Post
    So I decided to order a new invidia catted downpipe. Question is will I need to buy a new heat shield or should I wrap the DP instead? Or both?
    I just grabbed the grimmspeed heat shield and am happy with it. I live in Az and didn't wrap the DP and not having any issues so you should be fine just with the shield in PA
    -Corey

2011 WRB WRX - Stage 2+
    Invidia TBE, AEM CAI, PW TMIC
    295whp/305w torque

Ok good stuff. Now I just gotta find a q300 Invidia for a decent price