Want To Buy wrx 2002 automatic with car fax backup.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx 2002 automatic with car fax backup. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hello all, i am planning to buy a subaru 2002 wrx automatic. it has a car fax report, wherein there ...

wrx 2002 automatic with car fax backup.

hello all, i am planning to buy a subaru 2002 wrx automatic. it has a car fax report, wherein there is a Failed Car Emissions Test. everything else looks ok.
    it has 92,000miles on the clock, and the asking price is $9200.
    i have some questions:

1. Is $92,000 a high price for the 92,000miles 2002 wrx auto? if yes, how much is it actually worth?

2. The car pictures show a body kit on the vehicle, also the seller claims that the owner did mods on the turbo intake and exhaust, but these dont reflect in the carfax. is that normal? and the carfax report assures this is not salvage, no accidents, etc., but does say "Failed Emissions Test"

- is that going to be a problem? if it failed the emissions test? how can i assure the engine is still fine ?

- now the problem is that i am in the UAE, in Dubai. I would buy it and ship it here, but i cant physically view the car so i cant take it on an inspection...

is there some thing i can ask the seller to do to get it inspected and then send me the report or something... and if so, how do i assure its authenticity.

so can anyone advise me on the same. plzzzzzz....

kash - subaru lover from Dubai

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Where is the car locate? Do you have a link to it? The mileage doesn't seem bad, but the fact that it has been modified is usually something that I would recommend someone stay away from. Is there emissions requirements over there you have to adhere to?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.