For Sale eibach lower spring for 2009-2012 WRX 4dr/5dr $200.00

This is a discussion on eibach lower spring for 2009-2012 WRX 4dr/5dr 0.00 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; This part is in its box non-open, brand new. I bought this item to quick. I love my wrx the ...

eibach lower spring for 2009-2012 WRX 4dr/5dr $200.00

This part is in its box non-open, brand new. I bought this item to quick. I love my wrx the way it is. I do only local NY/NJ/weschester. Price is fair as i paid $230 plus shipment. If picture if needed i will email it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    i am interested but you're going to have to do better than 200 bucks.

a new set is only 29 more bucks and free shipping from rallysportdirect

im in nj so driving 45 min both ways would prob cost me more money in gas than to get a new set sent to my doorstep.

where are you located? My job requires me to travel to bergen county, essex county, and passaic so i can meet you in a location near you. The part is brand new still in the box. I paid close to $270 because of two days delivery from rallysportdirect. that is the best i can do so you dont waste that much of fuel. let me know..

I Support ClubWRX
    i am just outside bridgewater

If you want the springs, meet me at the Bergen town plaza, address 1188 Garden State Plaza Blvd, Paramus, NJ 07652-2412 just off route 4. I will give it to you for $190. It is brand new, in the box, and i think it will be fair for you and I. Let me know the day and time if still interesting.

I am going to Sparta, NJ this Friday coming up. Do you still want them? I will give it to you for $180. Let me know!

Pmed
    2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatch
    Mods : Yakima Roof Rack, Perrin catted DP, Perrin CAI, Perrin shifter bushings, Perrin AP stage 2, Ebay/Custom 3" cat back, carbon Subaru emblems, blacked out tail lights, Cobb STS, Raceland Coilovers