For Sale/Trade Yakama Roof Bars/Thule Bike rack (VA)

This is a discussion on Yakama Roof Bars/Thule Bike rack (VA) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have yakama roof bars and clips as well as a Thule bike rack. The clips have been bent to ...

Yakama Roof Bars/Thule Bike rack (VA)

I have yakama roof bars and clips as well as a Thule bike rack. The clips have been bent to fit my car without having to go inside the windows so I can not say they are universal (was on an 06 TR). New rubber (silicone?) roof protectors will be needed. The rack holds the bike by the front wheel so there is no need for disassembly, and is in great condition. I could not find the bolts that secure the rack to the bars, it is possible that they are in the basement, but want to be clear that it is NOT 100% I will find them. There is an error loading the pics of these two items, but can email if interested. Thanks for looking

$110-Roof bars (with Shield)
    $75-Rack

I will ship at the buyers expense.....yo

Oh btw, I have an old 3in cat (magna flow) and a 3in catback (no name to a magna flow muffler, it is loud) I will sell for $30 (or a case of Coors Light). 100% serious, pickup only for this item, I live in Charlottesville VA. Pictures included from when I tried to sell previously.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-11-01 10.45.27.jpg   2012-11-01 10.44.25.jpg  
    dat thang got VTEC!!!