For Sale (MI) OZ Ultraleggera Wheels & Tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on (MI) OZ Ultraleggera Wheels & Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of OZ Ultraleggera (17.6 lbs each / 5x100 bolt) 17x8 Matte Graphite Silver wheels for sale. ...

(MI) OZ Ultraleggera Wheels & Tires

I have a set of OZ Ultraleggera (17.6 lbs each / 5x100 bolt) 17x8 Matte Graphite Silver wheels for sale. They are mounted with Continental ExtremeContact DWS 225/45/17 tires with less than 10K miles on them (no plugs & even wear on them...AWESOME tires). The wheels are like new and were only driven on for about 8-9 months...NO SNOW. Everything is balanced and ready to mount and drive! I have a new set of TPMS installed on them and those are working. I've got two sets of lugs as well. One was new with the wheels and one is original set with car. Pictures of wheels on my car ('08 WRX) in my photo album on my profile. If you're seriously interested I can send new pics as they sit if need be.
    Asking $1100 CASH ($2,000 package when new)

Wheel Info:
    Oz Racing - OZ Racing - RACING - ULTRALEGGERA
    Last edited by JaySin; 08-01-2013 at 09:13 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JaySin View Post
    I have a set of OZ Ultraleggera (17.6 lbs each / 5x100 bolt) 17x8 Matte Graphite Silver wheels for sale. They are mounted with Continental ExtremeContact DWS 225/45/17 tires with less than 10K miles on them (no plugs & even wear on them...AWESOME tires). The wheels are like new and were only driven on for about 8-9 months...NO SNOW. Everything is balanced and ready to mount and drive! I have a new set of TPMS installed on them and those are working. I've got two sets of lugs as well. One was new with the wheels and one is original set with car. Pictures of wheels on my car ('08 WRX) in my photo album on my profile. If you're seriously interested I can send new pics as they sit if need be.
    Asking $1150 CASH ($2,000 package when new)

Wheel Info:
    Oz Racing - OZ Racing - RACING - ULTRALEGGERA
    I'm very interested, but can't find the pictures you mention. I would like to see the condition of the wheels (any curb rash, etc.) and tires.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    I'm very interested, but can't find the pictures you mention. I would like to see the condition of the wheels (any curb rash, etc.) and tires.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/member...t+premium.html
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

There's no damage to these wheels whatsoever. I can put up some new pics if you're interested. You can PM me if you need more info or want to make arrangements. I will be travelling the next few days so please be patient if I don't respond right away.

(although if you're in Colorado...not sure how you're going to get cash to me)
    Last edited by JaySin; 07-02-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks, first time I checked I got this error message, but it worked the second time.

Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Quote Originally Posted by JaySin View Post
    (although if you're in Colorado...not sure how you're going to get cash to me)
    Balloon and envelope via prevailing winds. I'm on the road through Sunday, will PM you if I'm going to purchase.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I LOVE my OZ Ultraleggeras. Great wheels for a great price! GLWS!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Balloon and envelope via prevailing winds. I'm on the road through Sunday, will PM you if I'm going to purchase.
    Sounds good, thanks. (not the balloon idea of course)

Michiganders? Where are you?

$1,000...anyone?

SOLD...FINALLY!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.