For Sale Dunlop SP Sport 01 235/45 R17 94H

This is a discussion on Dunlop SP Sport 01 235/45 R17 94H within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Recently replaced the stock tires with all weathers on '13 WRX. Don't want to switch season to season. Original tires ...

Dunlop SP Sport 01 235/45 R17 94H

Recently replaced the stock tires with all weathers on '13 WRX. Don't want to switch season to season. Original tires have less than 400 mi. on them. $675. Am located in central KY.

Also replaced the original armrest with an extended one. If anyone need the shorter one, let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat View Post
    Recently replaced the stock tires with all weathers on '13 WRX. Don't want to switch season to season. Original tires have less than 400 mi. on them. $675. Am located in central KY.
    Curious and slightly off topic: I did the same thing in regards to swapping out my 2013 WRX stock Summer Performance tires...what brand of new tires did you go with?

Now that summer has started....looks like a good time to get some interest in those stock Summer Performance tires FS...best of luck to ya!
    (BTW, had to look up the 94H rating on our WRX stock tires...wasn't too sure what that meant)
    Last edited by pmacey; 06-27-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

Quote Originally Posted by pmacey View Post
    Curious and slightly off topic: I did the same thing in regards to swapping out my 2013 WRX stock Summer Performance tires...what brand of new tires did you go with?

Now that summer has started....looks like a good time to get some interest in those stock Summer Performance tires FS...best of luck to ya!
    (BTW, had to look up the 94H rating on our WRX stock tires...wasn't too sure what that meant)

I got Goodrich G-Force Super Sport AS, same speed and load ratings as originals (I have to look up the ratings every time also - too much to remember when it's easy to look up). So far I'm please with the tires though I don't push the limits very often and can't comment on that. They were available and got OK Tire Rack reviews.

when they sell for 350-400 cash pm me the set goes for about 75-100 each tire pre loved with less than 500 miles.on the forums ... im in northern ky with a strong interest I was just researching a new set. like a said pm me if theres no one biting on the sale