Hi Everybody, I just did some suspension and brake work on my 2004 WRX. I'm selling the OEM parts that I took off. Everything is in good working order. All parts besides brake pads have 113,002 miles on them. Brake pads are unknown.

I'm willing to split this stuff up if the buyer would like.

2004 WRX stock brake calipers front and rear:
Good shape! No leaks, nothing is seized and they all move freely. Comes with brake lines that are not cracked. Front's come with pads that have about 55% left. Rear pads were less than 10% so I tossed them. Worked great on my car, no issues.
$230 OBO

2004 WRX stock 20mm front swaybar:
Great shape aswell. Was recently coated with anti-rust stuff from Subaru, should keep this going for a long time. Comes with both endlinks and the swaybar bushings. One of the endlinks is clunking a little bit. $55 OBO

2004 WRX stock 17mm rear swaybar:
Little bit of rust, but it's a swaybar and that doesn't really affect it. Comes with the swaybar bushings. $40 OBO

I will ship any of the parts at the buyers expense. I have a 30% discount with UPS so shipping will be a bit cheaper. For local pickup, i'm located in Northville, Michigan 48168. I will drive a little to meet up if you'd like.

If you have any questions or want more pictures let me know!
Post here,
PM me,
Email me: Jet_Slicker@live.com
Text me: (248)-921-9005