For Sale Syms 5x100 17x7 WRX/STi wheels, again.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Syms 5x100 17x7 WRX/STi wheels, again. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Rare Syms wheels. Get em before I put them on ebay Ive been back and forth on selling these things ...

Syms 5x100 17x7 WRX/STi wheels, again.

Rare Syms wheels. Get em before I put them on ebay

Ive been back and forth on selling these things and I'm selling my XT6 (due to buying a Volvo XC70 wagon for my dogs) and I no longer have anything these would look right on. Tires have about 75% tread left. My sister borrowed my XT6 when she was up here and curb checked one of the wheels. Good news is that there is no damage to the rim, just the paint scraped off. I had these powder coated so if the buyer would like to have them redone, I can for 200. These wheels were sold only in Japan and I have never seen another set around here. They look great on just about any Subaru and were pretty much made for them. I don't have a problem with shipping, but it is at your expense and probably will be pretty pricey. Pics:

When I brought them home:

Pics on the XT6

Curbed wheel, no damage just scraped the powder coating off. The place I use charges 50 a wheel, so I can have it fixed before shipping or pickup

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...psf642e648.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    How much you thinking? Shipped to 19021

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Its hard to put a price on these as I have nothing to compare them to. Ive looked high and low to find another set to see what they are, who (Syms just re branded these) made them and what they are worth. Soo....make an offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore64 View Post
    Its hard to put a price on these as I have nothing to compare them to. Ive looked high and low to find another set to see what they are, who (Syms just re branded these) made them and what they are worth. Soo....make an offer?
    I would, however, like to move these out of my garage. I am selling the XT6 this week and it would be great to have both gone. Willing to accept any reasonable offer.

I Support ClubWRX
    Would you take $150?

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by pbart617 View Post
    Would you take $150?

wow... there is lowballing, and then there is LOWballing.
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Quote Originally Posted by pbart617 View Post
    Would you take $150?

Sorry man, $150 wouldn't even cover shipping. Close, but still would be short.

I Support ClubWRX
    That is fine. I just made an offer, what are you looking for?

I think 600 + shipping would be a fair bet if I don't refinish the scratched wheel. A Syms front bumper goes for around 500-600 alone, I think that this is a fair price for a set of wheels and tires.

Ok, I found out that these sold for $475 Ea new.

Bump. 5 year anniversary this weekend, would like to get rid of these to take the wife out to dinner in Seattle. Make offer! Way cheap if you pick em up

Wow, I wouldn't have sold that XT6...thing was gorgeous!

GLWS! Wheels are pretty!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I got out of it what I paid into it, so I'm not too worried. Drove the crap out of it for year I had her and now had to graduate to a wagon for the dogs. Sadly the Volvo XC70's lug pattern is super weird, so they wont fit.

Are these available still, and what is the weight and offset data if known? Thanks.

Are these rims still for sale?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.