Want To Buy 2.0 cylinder heads
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2.0 cylinder heads within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; need a pair of 2.0 cylinder heads, year range 2002-2005 for my 03 wrx rebuild. text 720 982 7042 if ...

2.0 cylinder heads

need a pair of 2.0 cylinder heads, year range 2002-2005 for my 03 wrx rebuild. text 720 982 7042 if you have some or reply to the thread.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I have a pair of ej205 heads. 90k miles, and there are six bent valves on the passenger side. Let me know if you're interested.

[QUOTE=MainFrame;3019497]I have a pair of ej205 heads. 90k miles, and there are six bent valves on the passenger side. Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE

How much are you looking to get for them?

Hadn't thought about it.. I suppose... $280+ shipping

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    Hadn't thought about it.. I suppose... $280+ shipping
    Ouch thats pricey. The last set I sent off to machine shop and replace bent valves cost me 700 for parts and laybor. Could you do 100 plus shipping?

Nope I can sell them bare for almost twice that. $700 should get you a full rebuild of both heads, not just replacing a few bent valves.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.