For Sale Perrin Shorty Antenna, Venair Throttle Body, SPT STS

This is a discussion on Perrin Shorty Antenna, Venair Throttle Body, SPT STS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale are 3 items that I have left over that I won't be using. I'll give the guys on ...

Perrin Shorty Antenna, Venair Throttle Body, SPT STS

For sale are 3 items that I have left over that I won't be using. I'll give the guys on this forum first crack at them, and if they don't sell I'll put them up on Nasioc. All prices are best offer, but I'm trying to put the best price I can on them ahead of time, so try not to lowball me.

I took the pic on my phone, so it's not the best, but if you need a better quality picture of something, let me know and I'll get it for you.

First item is a perrin shorty antenna. I used it for about 1000 miles before going with the visual garage shark fin antenna. It's pretty much perfect, not nicks or scratches, very easy install. New it's $30, I'll sell it for $20 shipped in the US.

Second item is a venair throttle body hose. It has a bit of worm-clamp rash on each end (where the worm clamps dug into the outer layer of silicone), but there are still 6 more layers of silicone to get through, and it worked flawlessly for the 5000 miles I had it on. I went to a PW top mount, so I don't need this one anymore. It's a nice upgrade to the stock throttle body hose. New it's $65, I'll sell it for $40 shipped in the US.

Last item is the SPT STS, I had on the car for 10000 miles before I went with the kartboy - it still looks brand new. The SPT is almost exactly the same as the kartboy STS, but it has about a 1" higher ball height, and the bottom portion is exactly the same (I recently installed the kartboy STS). I got this installed from the factory, but I wanted the ball-height shorter - throws are nice. It is a nice upgrade from stock. New it's $ridiculous.00, so I'll price it the same as a used kartboy at $80 shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, or you can PM me. I'll check on here daily. I'm open to local pick up and/or paypal.

Thanks for looking.
    2013 DGM WRX - Perrin CAI | PW TMIC | Forge BPV | Cobb DP | GS EBCS | DW 65C Pump | Perrin ELH & Uppipe | NGK One-Step Colder | Bren ProTune
    Best Time (on 4.21.13): 12.26 sec @ 113 mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TankerTruck View Post

First item is a perrin shorty antenna. I used it for about 1000 miles before going with the visual garage shark fin antenna. It's pretty much perfect, not nicks or scratches, very easy install. New it's $30, I'll sell it for $20 shipped in the US.
    I tried PM'ing you but got an error - I can paypal you $20 for this. Let me know, thanks!

I tried PM'ing you but got an error - I can paypal you $20 for this. Let me know, thanks!

Also tried PM'ing you, also got an error. I'll take the SPT Short Throw Shifter. I assume the shifter is gold colored. Do you take USPS MO?

I'm not sure what the heck is going on with my PMs - it won't let me send out either. Huh.

Well, I'll try again later, but to keep things moving, can you guys email me at my work email jhilgenberg@dixonsaloarchitects.com ?
    2013 DGM WRX - Perrin CAI | PW TMIC | Forge BPV | Cobb DP | GS EBCS | DW 65C Pump | Perrin ELH & Uppipe | NGK One-Step Colder | Bren ProTune

I'm not sure what the heck is going on with my PMs - it won't let me send out either. Huh.

Well, I'll try again later, but to keep things moving, can you guys email me at my work email jhilgenberg@dixonsaloarchitects.com ?
    Done...you have email.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I got Jimbo's email. I'm posting the other two up on nasioc because my PMs work there.