For Sale Nameless Axleback Muffler Deletes for 2011+ sedan

This is a discussion on Nameless Axleback Muffler Deletes for 2011+ sedan within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; (SOLD) Hello Guys and Gals. I am selling my Nameless Axleback for the 2011+ WRX sedans. This is the Non-staggered ...

Nameless Axleback Muffler Deletes for 2011+ sedan

(SOLD) Hello Guys and Gals.

I am selling my Nameless Axleback for the 2011+ WRX sedans. This is the Non-staggered Double wall tips. Good condition. About 4000 miles on it.

Price: $OLD (local pickup or buyer pays shipping) (located in Socal, Los Angeles Area)

The reason I am selling this is because I am a bit accelerator happy with my car and the California Highway Patrol love me soooo much. Because of that, this has to go. I really loved the sound of this setup combined with a catless dp. (Especially when you downshift at a high speed and it burbbles.. omg. jizz in my pants moment.) If I was a bit more mature and had more control of my happy feet, I would definitely keep this. Plus, I ordered a Invidia q300, so I dont need this anymore. If you are the mature type of person, but loves having a car with an aggressive exhaust sound, then THIS IS FOR YOU!

Here are some pictures taken with my Canon T2i + 28mm 1.8 lens. Pictures are recent (taken 6/8/2013) and I took off the muffler deletes like a month ago. Currently on the stock mufflers until my q300 arrives.
    How it looks like on my car:

On my dorm bed:

Hairline scratch that is barely noticeable:

And thats about it. Thanks for checking out my post! and have a Terrific Day!
    -Andrew
    Last edited by Cho.co.Pie; 10-27-2013 at 10:43 PM.