For Sale QNS NY: Stock catback off of an 2002 WRX

This is a discussion on QNS NY: Stock catback off of an 2002 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is the stock catback from my 02 wrx. Looks good sounds good. I will have pics up soon ...

QNS NY: Stock catback off of an 2002 WRX

For sale is the stock catback from my 02 wrx. Looks good sounds good. I will have pics up soon as it is still on my car. I just got a new catback to replace it. I just wanted to get this out there.

Im located in Jamaica Queens New York. Im not looking to ship this right now, I MIGHT be able to do a "meet you halfway" thing depending where you are. I would prefer local pickup.

The catback looks good but ive never pulled it off completely to inspect it. I will do so once i make time to throw on my new catback. Im looking to pull it off within the next 4-5 days pending the weather.

As for price, im looking at all offers, i have had interest so when those parties getback to me i can throw up a ballpark figure to start with. Like i said im open to ALL and ANY offers atm.

Thanks!

As i mentioned its still on the car so give me some time to get pics up.

One thing i almost forgot. My car has had 5 owners (im the sixth). I have NO history of this car whatsoever so im not sure how long the exhaust was on the car. The car seems to have been beaten and abused by looking at the state of the original engine so parts may have been swapped back and forth. This being said there is currently 100300 miles on the car the most I can assume is that the catback has been on for that long.

*************quick edit***************

this will NOT have the spring bolts, gaskets, or hangers, please reuse your old one or have new ones ready.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump

Exhaust is OFF the car. The bolts that hold the axle back to the midpipe have pretty much seized and rusted. I can't for the life of me get em off. If anyone is interested to pick up youll need a truck or something till I can figure how to separate axle back from the midpipe. Ill probably let it go cheap to anyone picking up just shoot me an offer.

I will take pictures and get em up soon.

Here are a few pics

This is the part that I had mentioned was ceased. I have had no luck getting the bolts off.

Ill try to have a couple more pics later.

bolts cut off so the midpipe and axleback are now seperated. looking for any offers let me know! even 40 bones!