For Sale TURBOXS RFL BOV, AEM CAI, COBB ACCESSPORT For Sale! Was on 2010 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TURBOXS RFL BOV, AEM CAI, COBB ACCESSPORT For Sale! Was on 2010 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold my car. Everything was ran 6000 miles. I can ship. 0 TurboXS RFL blow off valve for sale. 2008-2010 ...

Thumbs up TURBOXS RFL BOV, AEM CAI, COBB ACCESSPORT For Sale! Was on 2010 WRX

Sold my car. Everything was ran 6000 miles. I can ship.

$150 TurboXS RFL blow off valve for sale. 2008-2010 Wrx or STi 2008+ Subaru WRX RFL BOV - TurboXS

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    $500 Cobb AccessPort for sale. COBB AccessPORT,AP-SUB-003 V2.0 -Used for 2 years on my 2010 WRX. Unmarried.
    PLEASE note this is the V2.0 model (has the dongle).
    -Plug in to your home computer to choose the map to run on your car, plug into your car computer, install and instant results. Can flash back to stock in an instant.

-Does have some surface scratches on the face. Normal wear.

-Fits: 2008-2013 Subaru WRX, 2008-2013 STi, 2009-2010 2.5 GT, 2007-2012 Legacy GT, 2007-2013 Forester XT, & 2007-2009 Outback XT
    •AccessPORT reprograms your vehicle's computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing, increase boost, remove the speed limiter.
    •Display vehicle data such as boost, RPM, temperatures and more while you drive
    •Easy installation, no mechanical or computer skills necessary
    •Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port
    •Exclusive ability to switch between different 'modes' on the fly
    •Easy-to-read color display
    •Not a "piggyback" - once vehicle's computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
    •Can be custom tailored to your vehicle by COBB's extensive network of professional tuners

•Kit Includes: AccessPORT, Quick Start User Guide, USB Cable, OBDII Connector, and AP holder that hooks into vent (just throwing the holder in becuase I have it.)

This is a used unit in perfect working condition. Sold the car is the reason for sale.
    Last edited by keana; 06-18-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Sold items / lower price

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Was the Cobb AP "unmarried" before selling the car?
    Kevin
    2013 WRB WRX Base, with growing list of mods

yes it was

150$ shipped to 13501 for the bov

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

that works. ill pm you

the BOV and now Cobb AP are still for sale.. PLEASE make sure the parts are compatible w your vehicle before buying........... sheesh..

you still have the bov?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.