For Sale WRX STI Cat Back Exaust 02-06 Factory Local Sale 300.00 OBO.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX STI Cat Back Exaust 02-06 Factory Local Sale 300.00 OBO. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a full factory Subaru Exhaust for an 02 to 06 STI. I did not take the exhaust off ...

WRX STI Cat Back Exaust 02-06 Factory Local Sale 300.00 OBO.

I have a full factory Subaru Exhaust for an 02 to 06 STI. I did not take the exhaust off the car myself so I am not 100% sure if the specs here are accurate but all the research I have done suggest it is from 02 to 06. I know if I am wrong by the pic's you will let me know.

Want a local sale, will consider online sale through Paypal only and will ship after money has cleared my bank account.

Email me with questions or if you need more pic's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3K43F43Je5Id5F25Mcd5bd0fea741140d1611.jpg   Subaru MMFF2 Pic.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.