For Sale 2011 STi sedan Nameless Performance muffler deletes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 STi sedan Nameless Performance muffler deletes within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2011 STi sedan Nameless Performance muffler deletes. been on the car for about 10k miles. I will clean them off ...

2011 STi sedan Nameless Performance muffler deletes

2011 STi sedan Nameless Performance muffler deletes. been on the car for about 10k miles. I will clean them off and get them shiny and new-looking again before sale.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a few questions. Is there any damage? What tips are on the deletes? Do you have any pictures? And last of all how much?
    2013 WRX SWP Sedan 1600 miles!

No damages at all. they are 3.5 inch non-staggered single wall. I need to clean them off first (once I find a serious buyer) then I can send pictures. I'm asking $150

$150 flat or $150 + shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    $150 flat or $150 + shipping?
    depends on price of shipping. Where are you located?

Good ol tulsa oklahoma

Good ol tulsa oklahoma
    150 + shipping.

Hope everything is okay with you and your loved ones

Yeah that's $70+ shipping I'm trying to keep it under$175. I could prob offer you $100 if no one buys it for $150.

It's been a crazy couple of days they are probably looking at 100+ dead right now in Moore Oklahoma.

Yeah that's $70+ shipping I'm trying to keep it under$175. I could prob offer you $100 if no one buys it for $150.

It's been a crazy couple of days they are probably looking at 100+ dead right now in Moore Oklahoma.
    I hate to deny your offer, but I'm also hesitant to ship because I'm not familiar with selling this via the internet and am not sure how 'secure' it will be. I'd prefer being mailed the $ first and then shipping it out after $ is received but I would expect and I would understand you to not trust me to send it when I get the cash.

How about this, PM me Friday and if (honestly........ when) I have them on Friday we will work something out and they will be yours.

Yeah I'm new to buying stuff on here as well. Does it looks good on your car? Also how loud is it? Is there any way you would calculate exact shipping since I don't know the weight or package size. The city would be broken arrow ok 74012.

Yeah I'm new to buying stuff on here as well. Does it looks good on your car? Also how loud is it? Is there any way you would calculate exact shipping since I don't know the weight or package size. The city would be broken arrow ok 74012.
    looks great on the car. I liked the way it looked much better then stock mufflers but I had to switch back to stock because I'd be trying to get home and in the garage late at night or leave late at night and would always end up waking up my parents because their room is close to the garages, on the 2nd floor. Also, I am stage 2+ now and I'm nearing time for a protune, and when I do I was considering doing a full catback rather then just the axleback an downpipe.

for $300 (what I paid) the sound cannot be beat. I have a friend with a 5.0 stang GT with full exhausts, including headers, my buddy like the way my STi sounded more w JUST the axleback, my other buddy has a C5 with headers and full catback, they like the STi sound more haha but now that its stock mufflers, all I hear is the turbo whistling.

well if anyone hasn't bought them ill take them

I tried to send you a pm but you box is full

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    2011 STi sedan Nameless Performance muffler deletes. been on the car for about 10k miles. I will clean them off and get them shiny and new-looking again before sale.
    NAMELESS still available???
    "Hey Derik, do you know whats good for shoulder pain?"

still available?Im in NY

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.