Want To Buy Invidia Q300 CBE; Strut/Spring
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Invidia Q300 CBE; Strut/Spring within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everybody, Looking for an Invidia Q300 Catback for my 2010 WRX Hatchback. Obviously would be looking for something under ...

Invidia Q300 CBE; Strut/Spring

Hey everybody,

Looking for an Invidia Q300 Catback for my 2010 WRX Hatchback. Obviously would be looking for something under $600 since I could just get a new one off of RSD for practically the same price. Also, if anyone has personal advise/experience with this catback feel free to send that too as i have yet to hear this CBE in person (only youtube sound clips ) Also, along with this search comes to need for a pair of springs. I'm very invested in the eibach pro spring idea but seeing as how I own a 2010 hatch, which OEM struts tend to leak shortly after installing aftermarket lowerig spring, I am also in the market for a set of struts to go along with the springs. For all 4 struts I'm looking to spend no more than $300 since I was able to find a set of 4 for a little over $300 w/o shipping fees. As for the springs, I have yet to see them priced lower than that at RSD (I believe currently $229.76) and so that would be what i set my cap to. If you have all three, awesome, guess I'm buying all at once but if you only have one item or even a shred of advise, that will be greatly accepted as well. Know what won't be accepted? Some crazy debates over coilovers vs. strut/springs or just general a$$hattery and thread jacking, nobody liikes that stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor Fast Tuning Products's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    We have the springs and the Q300 exhaust in stock! We will beat any competitors pricing on these. Also offering Free shipping on any purchase over $99.
    Available Nights and Weekends Via E-mail and Private Message!!
    We want to Earn your Business!
    Give Us a Call Monday - Friday 10a-6p EST to order by phone!
    724-708-3044
    Need a price matched or beat? Email Us: sales@fasttuningproducts.com
    Like Us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/FastTuningProducts
    www.FastTuningProducts.com
    We Accept Paypal/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/AMEX/Discover

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.