For Sale 2005 Saab 9-2x PART OUT!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2005 Saab 9-2x PART OUT!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys! I'm new to the forum, so excuse me if this has been posted in the wrong place (couldn't ...

2005 Saab 9-2x PART OUT!!!

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum, so excuse me if this has been posted in the wrong place (couldn't decide between here and cars, so I chose here). I've always just stuck with NASIOC/Saab92x for my technical stuff. I've had partout threads on both forums for about a month now but I'm getting to the point where I need some of these parts gone. So here I am. Glad to be here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the time has come for my beloved Saabaru to be no more. Through thick and thing, blood, sweat, and tears, her heart has just been stripped and moved over to another Saabaru. This leaves an Arctic Silver Saabaru with 120k miles just sitting outside in a poor looking manner. It almost hurts to see her that way.

Alas, my greed is to be ignored and the car to be parted out. She has seen a lot, and is far from perfect, but the fact that the car has HIDs, a good hood, a rear hatch, and **** like that makes it something worth holding onto.

Now, I will say, all this car needs to be back on the road is a short block. However, this car is a problem child. I can list off every issue we have had with the car, and currently have, but I don't see anyone that interested in this full car. Also, I'd have to be offered a price high enough to justify it, a price higher than the car is worth as a whole. Just being honest, guys.

The facts:

2005 Saab 9-2x Aero
    Arctic Silver
    5-Speed Manual (Has a 2nd gear syncro issue, can go into furhter detail if needed)
    120,000 miles
    Rebuilt TX Title
    Cold Weather Package (Sunroof + HIDs + Leather)

Notes: Some things in pictures are NOT for sale, unless something is worked out (read: you're paying me so much I can't refuse)

ASA 18" Wheels. The stock 16" Enkei wheels with bad rubber will be for sale.
    The rear hatch cover
    A single rear floor mat
    The X50 Radar Detector

Otherwise, EVERYTHING you see is for sale, from the body pieces, to the transmission, to the lights. I will make the second post in this thread a post about how I plan to sell and prices, and what things have been sold already. This ought to help with organization.

Now for the sex: (If there is anything else you'd like to see in detail, just ask. I tried to be VERY thorough in my pictures)

And you can find all these pics, and more, at this photobucket link: Homyality's Library | Photobucket

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Now this post will be laying out my selling format, prices, and what has already been sold.

Prices:

Still working on deciding all this. We just finished the swap today and have been busy all day. I just wanted to get this thread up for now.

Sold:

Hood
    Front Bumper Cover
    Rocker Panels
    LF Door
    Grille
    Front Fenders
    Fog Covers
    Side View Mirrors

Pending:
    Glove Box
    High Pressure AC Line

Bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.