For Sale For sale raceland coilovers
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on For sale raceland coilovers within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; These coilovers have about 5,000 miles on them they feel like new with no problems no noises or anything wrong. ...

For sale raceland coilovers

These coilovers have about 5,000 miles on them they feel like new with no problems no noises or anything wrong. Personally they were not as bad as everyone makes them out to be they are actually nice for daily driving and give the car a more planted feeling. They are no longer on my car and im just looking to see if anyone is interested. Id like to put the money into other things in my car atm. I belive I payed about 570$ for them shipped new I can do $450 obo picked up and ill even help u install them. I also painted the threads with paint made for struts so they didnt rust out leaving them hard to adjust after the winter. You can text me at 570578seven2zero4 or pm me on here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump 350 obo

I Support ClubWRX
    what car are they for? and are they the normal coils or the Ultimo ones (red springs or green springs)

I am interested

I'm guessing they're for a 2011+

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

they are for 2011+ and theyre the red springs

bump

bumpppppppp

*doing research* interested.

nasioc has a raceland thread you can try that

why are you getting rid of them? was there something about them you didn't like?

i wanted something with adjustable dampening they were a little to soft but personally after having something different they ride pretty nice

I have them, and I'm quite pleased. I wasn't sure I would be at first, but awesome for the price. GLWS

thank you I liked them too. I didn't expect much for how cheap they were, but they surprised me.

bumpppppp

bumpp ill do $325

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.