For Sale 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

This is a discussion on 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a pristine 2003 WRX that was part of my brother-in-laws estate. The car has 39,000 pampered miles, ...

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX

I am selling a pristine 2003 WRX that was part of my brother-in-laws estate. The car has 39,000 pampered miles, garage kept, and never raced or taken off pavement.
    Color is yellow. Options are too numerous to list, but major items include: HKS/Klasse Exhaust System, Sway Bar Kit, 3 Stainless Street Downpipe (w/Cat), AccessPort (hand-held ECU re-flashing device), HKS RS Intake, StopTech high performance front brake kit with Axxis Ultimate pads and 328x28 drilled rotors
    Drilled OE rear rotors, HKS SSQV blow off valve kit, Hyper Voltage MR (voltage stabilizer), STI Front Tower Brace, STI Rear Tower Brace, 17x7 Rays G-Games 77 Wolf wheels, Short Ram Air filter, Subaru Turbo Gauge, Corbeau Performance front seats, Carbon Fiber upgrades all over the car with headlight and fog light upgrade
    Custom high performance hoses. Backseat and trunk area used only a few times. Over $20K in performance upgrades. Car is in North Alabama. If interested, please contact me at: subwrx03mint@gmail.com. Photos available. Most parts documentation. $15,500.00
    Thanks.
    Steve
    Last edited by WRXseller; 05-06-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Add price