F/S I am selling a 42 gallon (barrel drum) flammable fuel transfer drum (fuel oil only). The drum has a fuel transfer pump with a 15 gpm flow rate, it is also 12 volt dc power, can be connect to car or fork lift battery to operate the pump and fork lift lift points on bottom of barrel, it also has a static discharge grounding reel to insure that no spark is created when refueling your car. The lid has a built in pressure relief valve to dissipate any expansion pressure in the drum, it also has quick disconnect for connecting the hose. I have also include a fuel hose and fuel nozzle (similar at the gas station), the fuel hose is approx. 15-25 feet and has safety check valves in case of accidental spills. the drum has been painted red and all hazard warning labels have been marked for osha/hazardous material identification. This can be used in shops or when traveling to race events. I used this when going to race events. I have spent $1,400 but wife wants me to sell it because I sold my Sti. trying to sell it for $950 obo. location is Vallejo, ca
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2118.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	113658Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2124.JPG 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	113659Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2125.JPG 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	113660