Want To Buy NY: Looking for an sti catback for an 02 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY: Looking for an sti catback for an 02 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; As the title states. Im currently looking for a sti catback to put on to my 2002 wrx. From what ...

NY: Looking for an sti catback for an 02 wrx

As the title states.

Im currently looking for a sti catback to put on to my 2002 wrx. From what I hear I shouldnt have any fitment problems mating an sti catback to a cobb downnpipe which is why im looking for an sti catback. Willing to trade stock wrx catback w/ cash, or just cash let me know if you guys have anything! Willing to pick up depending where you are!

Im also looking for a used Cobb catback if its in my price range! (im not really looking for 2 catbacks cobb would be my 1st choice if I can afford it at the time if not then the STi is my fall back!)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How about an SPT catback?... that would an upgrade from a STi catback. And still have the low profile look.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Talk to me!

I'm not to familiar with that one I've been doing a lot of research on the Cobb and sti. How is fitment with my car and fitment to an Cobb downpipe?

Do you have one currently how much you looking for

Oh and thanks for the reply

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.