Want To Buy +11 Broken Headlight Assembly or WTT: '11 Style

This is a discussion on +11 Broken Headlight Assembly or WTT: '11 Style within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have to re-post this as I wasn't real clear in my last post. The other can be deleted, my ...

+11 Broken Headlight Assembly or WTT: '11 Style

I have to re-post this as I wasn't real clear in my last post. The other can be deleted, my apologies.

I am looking to buy the 11 WRX style interior bezel and chrome reflectors for the turn signal off of a broken headlight assembly to put into mine both drivers and passengers side.

OR

I am looking to trade my full assembly with someone that has the '11 style even up if you are looking for more of a stealthy look or just something different.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not to talk you out of the headlight swap, but some people have done the mod where they paint them. And I could be wrong but I think the 2011 was black plastic and the 12 and 13 were that plastic chrome stuff. Anyway If you decide to paint it, here is a how to. Granted its for an 04/05, but it will be similar for 2011+
    Blackout Headlights 04-05 WRX/STI Tutorial - NASIOC
    '13 WRX Limited PBP hatch
    2012 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by mfigge2 View Post
    Not to talk you out of the headlight swap, but some people have done the mod where they paint them. And I could be wrong but I think the 2011 was black plastic and the 12 and 13 were that plastic chrome stuff. Anyway If you decide to paint it, here is a how to. Granted its for an 04/05, but it will be similar for 2011+
    Blackout Headlights 04-05 WRX/STI Tutorial - NASIOC
    Thank you for the link, I've already painted them, just looking for more of an OEM look. The photo in the OP is my current light.

are you still looking to trade lights? and are you looking for the chrome look or the blacked out look?

Have mine blacked out already,but want the chrome reflector back in the turn signals. I found some,thank you all for thinks though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD