Want To Buy ProSport gauges - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ProSport gauges within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I don't see how they can take back something they already sold you & is no longer theirs. Unless the ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't see how they can take back something they already sold you & is no longer theirs. Unless the bank said they won't finance it. So its an issue with the bank the way I see it.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Yeah it's an old habit. Mods please change the title of this thread to "Anyone know how to bring down a car dealer?" ��
    Napalm?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I don't see how they can take back something they already sold you & is no longer theirs. Unless the bank said they won't finance it. So its an issue with the bank the way I see it.
    They are telling me that the bank would finance me at 20% interest, with an additional $5,000. Down. My co-worker who used to work at a dealer is saying that the bank probably approved it already, but the dealer is trying to add on additional stuff to make a profit. He said they used to do that at his dealer as well.

I Support ClubWRX
    20% interest? Is it used? What bank does the financing? No dealer has a say in rates. Especially after they sold the car. If you have the title call the bank & ask them whats going on?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

It's for a loan on a new 2013. I called them 2 days ago asking what bank we were financed through, and they said they saw that we were financed (as well as seeing the payment already scheduled to go out to payoff our trade in), but we would need to call in the next day to talk to the finance manager to find out exactly what company financed us. The next day I got a text from the sales guy saying they could not find any bank to finance us at our agreed upon deal. They did however find a bank that would finance us at 20% with an additional $5,000. Down.

This is like a slap in the face, and I'm not sure who is playing us and who is telling the truth. I was wondering if I should wait a bit before returning the car, and see if we get anything in the mail about being financed, or see if our trade in gets paid off.
    Anyone have advice?

Can't do that. They can't approve the deal unless they run it theough their database to see what bank can give the best rate for you. As soon as they find the best rate they approach you with the given rate. I bought a USED 2012 wrx with a 2.9ų interest rate w modest credit. I would report the dealer to the bbb and try to record as many conversations as u can to protect YOU. if I were u also I would try to get another quote from a bank or something too so u don't deal w that dealer anymore

The BBB said they can't do much besides bringing my complaint to the dealer for me. But they can still tell the BBB to screw off with no consequences.

I contacted a lawyer, and am waiting for a reply or phone consult.

No offense, but is your credit really bad?

But yeah, there's no way that they should have "Approved" you for that car UNLESS the bank approved the deal before. Sounds like the dealer is doing some shady stuff here.

Did you sign all the paper work with everything already in writing, including the purchase price and interest to be paid? ALL of that information will be in the paper work.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

My credit is 600 even. I know it's bad, but not horrible.

Yes I signed all paperwork, agreements, payments, everything. I kept my own plate, and signed paperwork for then transferring titles of the trade in.

I even got a check in the mail from the department of transportation for the difference of registration.

Well that sucks. If you keep the car, I'm selling a Auto Meter Oil pressure gauge. Here is a link to my craigslist ad. Autometer 4721 Oil Pressure Gauge
    -NAS

2011 SUBARU WRX (LR) - DAILY
    MODS: 30% Tint - Smoked Tails - Bi-Xenon Projector retrofit w/ DDM Tuning 35w5000k - Fender vent led turn signals - Kartboy short throw shifter w/ bushings - Flossy Shift knob

I Support ClubWRX
    I suggest you also contact SOA on the phone & explain the issue. They always answer even if the wait time is extended. Are always courteous & that is the best way to deal with a dealer, The phone number can be found on the SOA website.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I went to give back my car tonight, and a different manager was there. He was confused why I was even there, and wanted to know what happened. He looked up my paperwork, and said at least 2 places agree'd to finance me but the interest rate was higher than we signed for. He then said that they should have tried a whole set of credit unions. Then he looked into our trade in and couldn't find it anywhere. A little while later he said my trade in was at their Honda store in Tuscan waiting to be sold.

He gave us back our down payment, and told us to take the wrx home again for a couple more days. He then asked if we would mind him personally trying to get this resolved and get us financed while we wait for our trade in to be returned.
    My wife thinks they are still playing games so they can raise the interest still.
    So we will see in a couple days what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12