Want To Buy MI: 04-05 WRX Or STI Cleared Headlights

This is a discussion on MI: 04-05 WRX Or STI Cleared Headlights within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi everybody. I'm looking for some GOOD condition headlights with the amber pieces removed (Cleared is the proper term). If ...

MI: 04-05 WRX Or STI Cleared Headlights

Hi everybody.
    I'm looking for some GOOD condition headlights with the amber pieces removed (Cleared is the proper term). If the inside housings are painted black for the "Blacked out" look that's a plus. The lenses need to be CLEAR. In otherwords no hazing or gashes on the lens. I'll take either STI headlights or WRX, it doesn't matter.

I also have my headlights to trade if you'd like to restore them. They have the amber pieces removed but I can't get the lenses clear. Otherwise they're in good condition.

I'll need these shipped to Northville, Michigan 48167. I can also drive for local pickup.

Contact,
    Post here,
    PM me,
    Email me: Jet_Slicker@live.com
    Text me (Best): 248-921-9005

Please let me know what you have, thanks!
    ~ Randy
    ~Randy
    I am a Firefighter
    2004 WRX WRB, Hybrid 2.5L swap/ APS SR-40 @24 PSI/ Aquamist Meth kit/ Tial 38mm EWG/ Spearco 1000cfm TMIC/ A bunch of Grimmspeed stuff/ Much more..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump TTT
    ~Randy
    I am a Firefighter
    2004 WRX WRB, Hybrid 2.5L swap/ APS SR-40 @24 PSI/ Aquamist Meth kit/ Tial 38mm EWG/ Spearco 1000cfm TMIC/ A bunch of Grimmspeed stuff/ Much more..

Still looking!
    ~Randy
    I am a Firefighter

Up up up
    ~Randy
    I am a Firefighter

Found some headlights!
    ~Randy
    I am a Firefighter