For Sale Married cobb accessport...save youself some cash
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Married cobb accessport...save youself some cash within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Heya..so my friend to gave me his accessport and it turns out he never unmarried it to his 08 wrx(which ...

Married cobb accessport...save youself some cash

Heya..so my friend to gave me his accessport and it turns out he never unmarried it to his 08 wrx(which is in parts at this point) I have an 05 so this thing is useless to me to besides that fact. Im just seeing if anyone would be interested in purchasing it (offer me anything.) i can mail it to you so you dont take the 600+ dollar hit for a brand new one. I believe it is only 395 bucks to send it to Cobb so they can relicense it for you. lemme know-just lookin out for my fellow clubwrx members before i list it on craigslist and get raped or killed by someone. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

would it work on a 2013? what model is it

Not too sure..but i believe it will..

if u can find out what model it is id be interested

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    AP-SUB-003 works on 08+

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

what do you want for it
    Last edited by autoxshocker; 04-15-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Make me an offer!

i honestly dnt even no what to offer lol. i can buy an unmarried one for 4-500$. and you say its about 400$ for cobb to re license it and ill probly have to pay shipping to get it to them. like i dont want to low ball you or any thing but to buy it i would really only offer you like 50$.

pmed

That's more than my offer lol... Used accessports run from $350 -$450 anything more than $450 is not really worth it especially for a used one.... I bought mine for $400, found one for a friend for $300 and my other friend is selling his for $350... If your patience enough you would really find one for $400... I was just interested in getting a spare one and I'm still interested in it..

what all does it come with, the cable, the usb? and could i get a picture of the back to verify the model/version.

i was able to find this response from a cobb rep about selling a ap from a wrecked car. you can sell it for more if you sent it in with proper documentation.

"If he wants to sell it, he needs to send it in along with an accident/police report or insurance report, basically proof that the car was indeed wrecked. We can then force-uninstall the AccessPORT at the factory. Otherwise, it is a $395 relicensing fee. This is to deter theft of the AccessPORT and other such spurious activities. Otherwise the charge is $40 with proper documentation."
    Last edited by clt-wrx; 04-16-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Very good info...other than a wreck, is cobb able to force uninstall due to sale of the vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by clt-wrx View Post
    what all does it come with, the cable, the usb? and could i get a picture of the back to verify the model/version.

i was able to find this response from a cobb rep about selling a ap from a wrecked car. you can sell it for more if you sent it in with proper documentation.

"If he wants to sell it, he needs to send it in along with an accident/police report or insurance report, basically proof that the car was indeed wrecked. We can then force-uninstall the AccessPORT at the factory. Otherwise, it is a $395 relicensing fee. This is to deter theft of the AccessPORT and other such spurious activities. Otherwise the charge is $40 with proper documentation."

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I got in touch with my friend to see if he still has the police report. If he does ill be sending it to get relicensed and then selling it. Sorry to have jumped the gun on this one. Desperately trying to recover some cash because i was too lazy and bought a new AP without checking around for deals. Im still excited though..should be here tomorrow...then down-pipe, up-pipe, stage 2 tune in a couple months. This car has made me feel excitement i havent felt since getting an unopened box of pokemon cards in 6th grade for my birthday

yes, if you provide proof of vehicle sale.

yeah, no problem. just let me know when you are ready to sell it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.