For Sale 08+ Subaru Impreza OEM Auto-Dimming Mirror W/ Compass

This is a discussion on 08+ Subaru Impreza OEM Auto-Dimming Mirror W/ Compass within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD...

Banned

SOLD

SOLD

Last edited by Porkch0p; 04-15-2013 at 06:27 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm wondering if its uses the same window adapter that the non dimming one uses? I've thought about ordering one for mine its a 2013 I think it would be the same . Also does it plug in directly to the factory harness where the dome light switch is located on the headliner?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marx View Post
    I'm wondering if its uses the same window adapter that the non dimming one uses? I've thought about ordering one for mine its a 2013 I think it would be the same . Also does it plug in directly to the factory harness where the dome light switch is located on the headliner?
    Hi marx, the window adapter is the same but one that you might need to get from the dealer is this little metal hinge that goes into the window adapter to hold the mirror in place. And yes this plug directly into the factory harness where the dome light switch is located. Its all plug and play with this rear view mirror. Let me know if you have any other questions.

PM'd
    2013 DGM WRX Premium

Quote Originally Posted by AzNnYx View Post
    PM'd
    is this sold?
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX (Premium) | EFI Logics Tuned Stage 3 | Cobb SF CAI | Invidia EL Race Header | Cobb Catted Downpipe | Borla CBE | PW TMIC | Grimmspeed EBCS | Grimmspeed AOS | DW 65C Fuel Pump | Grimmspeed Light Weight Pulley | SPT Short Shifter | JNA Front Lip | EPIC Performance Springs | SMY Cluster w/ Boost & Oil Pressure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wussola View Post
    is this sold?
    no it is not, if youre interested, please PM me. Thanks