For Sale turbo xs tmic for sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on turbo xs tmic for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; text me at 406-672-4692 or email at kornkid18@hotmail.com to get ahold of me i dont check here often hello everyone ...

turbo xs tmic for sale

text me at 406-672-4692 or email at kornkid18@hotmail.com to get ahold of me i dont check here often

hello everyone today i have a for sale a top notch grade a quality tmic for sale. it is a turbo xs tmic,that i recently purchased but i have since decided to upgrade to a fmic so i no longer need this. fitment is top notch no rubbing anywhere

this intercooler is among the top best you can buy for our cars,it will come with silicone y pipe t bolt clamps and of course the intercooler, this intercooler can take whatever you throw at it and will be great for you to make some awesome power with and stay nice and cool

i am looking for 450 shipped obo this intercooler is 849 on the turbo xs website plus shipping and here you have a chance to get it for 450 shipped and save some money wowzers!!!!dont be shy.

here is the the turbo xs site Subaru WRX Top Mount Intercooler - TurboXS

the below text is taken from the turbo xs website

Utilizing the largest bar and plate core we could fit under the hood, the TXS TMIC is over 2 times the volume of the stock TMIC. The larger volume reduces the pressure drop across the IC while the bar and plate core design improves the cooling efficiency. Comes complete with replacement silicone Y piece and stainless steel T-bolt clamps.
    NOTE: Silicone Y-piece and throttle body coupler is now BLACK, not BLUE!

another significant sign that this is a recently purchased tmic since it has the new black style hoses.

here are some pics!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How many miles do you have on it?

you have been pmed slfo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.