Want To Buy Looking for a 2008+ WRX/STI front bumper(Prefer black but not mandatory)

This is a discussion on Looking for a 2008+ WRX/STI front bumper(Prefer black but not mandatory) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for a 2008+ WRX/STI front bumper(Prefer black but not mandatory) in the Mahopac NY or surrounding area. Small scratches ...

Looking for a 2008+ WRX/STI front bumper(Prefer black but not mandatory)

Looking for a 2008+ WRX/STI front bumper(Prefer black but not mandatory) in the Mahopac NY or surrounding area. Small scratches not a deal breaker but no cracks. Let me know what you have.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ebay usually has some. One company sells OEM ones and will paint it to match as well for about $430 with free shipping. Not sure of the quality. Good luck!

Specify exact year and model...

2008 -2010 wrx is non wide body
    2011-2013 wrx is wide body
    2008-2013 sti is wide body

I have a white bumper from a 2013, only problem is its scrapped up on the passenger side but no cracking. Clips are still useable just need to run a screw into the bracket from the fender well.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Will an 08+ STI bumper work on an 08 WRX? I didnt think the 08STI had the wide body. It looks pretty similar

Nope... It won't fit without modification.. (Modifications such as fenders from a 08+ sti or 11+ wrx.)
    Technically, it will fit however the bumper flares wider towards the side tabs and would look weird.. Everything from the headlight to headlight should fit fine just the flare gap of a wide body bumper and a standard body

From the sound of it, you have a wrx and u need a bumper from 2008-2010 wrx or 2008-2011 impreza sport

Damn, I like the STI way more but yes, I have an 08 WRX that had a wooden fence jump right out infront of it yesterday.