For Sale FS BBS RG-R Diamond Black 17x8 w/ Tires (other items as well)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS BBS RG-R Diamond Black 17x8 w/ Tires (other items as well) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello Everyone, Unfortunately I wrecked my 04 WRX (low miles too I'm so pissed) and am selling the few things ...

FS BBS RG-R Diamond Black 17x7.5 w/ Tires (other items as well)

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately I wrecked my 04 WRX (low miles too I'm so pissed) and am selling the few things I was able to pull off.

The BBS's come with center caps and 2 of the 4 have recently been refurbished and balanced to look brand new. The other two do not have any damage but are a little dirty. I was looking for USD 1500 for the set and will ship but buyer pays shipping. Currently in Houston, TX.

I also have a factory Lamco Boost gauge uncut from an 06 (led backlit) for USD 80.

Fog light covers for USD 100 (which need a respray thanks to the tow truck driver).

I also have an Access Port but I am trying to get to the towyard and unmarry it before I list it.

PM me for additional pictures or interest. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1338.jpg   IMG_1339.jpg   IMG_1340.jpg   IMG_1341.jpg   IMG_1342.jpg  

IMG_1343.JPG   IMG_1344.JPG   IMG_1345.JPG  
    Last edited by initialandrew; 03-30-2013 at 03:13 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A few things to add I forgot

THe boost gauge comes with the backing plate and instructions

The rims come with matching BBS lug nuts (which are in Austin but I can ship once I pick them up)

bump

bump

Are the bbs rg-r's still trying to be sold ...?

Quote Originally Posted by 05subaru_94 View Post
    Are the bbs rg-r's still trying to be sold ...?
    Yes and ready to ship

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.