For Sale (CO) Greddy Ti-C Exhaust (Brand New In Box)

This is a discussion on (CO) Greddy Ti-C Exhaust (Brand New In Box) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is a brand new in the box Greddy Racing Ti-C single exit catback exhaust system for the following ...

(CO) Greddy Ti-C Exhaust (Brand New In Box)

For sale is a brand new in the box Greddy Racing Ti-C single exit catback exhaust system for the following years and models:

2008-2013 Subaru WRX STI hatchback
    2011-2013 Subaru WRX hatchback

This is brand new still packed up in the box. I purchased the a while ago in anticipation of purchasing a STI but I decided on a different vehicle so this has to go. I can take a picture of the box if you like, just let me know.

Iím in Fort Collins but am willing to meet anyone within reason for a face to face deal (I'm in the Denver area frequently) otherwise the buyer pays actual shipping.

Iíll take cash (F2F) or money order, certified check, or Paypal (+fees).

$500

New cars coming and I need this out of the garage.
    Thanks.

-Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Too bad you couldn't have installed that on your ride. i have the Greddy Ti-C turbo back catless set up and it sounds amazing. I get a smile on my face every time i got on the freeway

What is the drone like?
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

sounds like a rally car deep throaty growl Love it.as for the people in the back seat it is loud at 35mph in 3rd gear. front seats not loud. On the freeway doing 60mph in 5th gear same thing loud in back seats but front seats not bad at all. you get an amazing sound out of the car in a hard 3rd gear pull oooooo. gives me chills down my spine. lol. worth every dime i spent on the exhaust. keep in mind mine is a turbo back cat less. as for drone i dont feel that it is bad at all but that's my opinion
    Last edited by AndrewA; 03-30-2013 at 02:41 PM.

I have two kiddos that sometimes ride In the back, so this might not be good for me then
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

ya probable not but, the exhaust comes with a silencer baffle if you are willing to put that in the muffler when you drive your kids around. the baffle is very EZ to install and uninstall. it is literally 3 nuts and bolts in the tip of the muffler. it takes me about 5 min at the most to install the baffle and even less time to take out. it makes the car much quieter. it just makes the car sound like a Honda rice burner If that makes a difference too you. you will still notice a increase in performance of turbo dump and the sound of the turbo spool with the baffle installed just not quite as much with the baffle not installed.

Sold. Thanks for looking.