For Sale H&R 25mm Wheel Spacers - 5/100 Bolt Pattern

This is a discussion on H&R 25mm Wheel Spacers - 5/100 Bolt Pattern within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Greetings! I am selling my set of (4) 25mm H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers that I had on my 2011 WRX. ...

Thumbs up H&R 25mm Wheel Spacers - 5/100 Bolt Pattern

Greetings!

I am selling my set of (4) 25mm H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers that I had on my 2011 WRX. I have decided to purchase new, wider wheels (18x9.5 +35) so I no longer have a use for these. I installed them on the factory wheels and they flushed them to the fenders perfectly!

This is honestly the best setup for anyone looking for a more aggressive stance on their WRX! This is what it should have came from the factory! You won't have to roll your fenders or spend a ton of money on new wheels! On my 2011 WRX Sedan there was no fender roll required. They also won't rust and corrode like cheaper imitation spacers.

This is what Subaru's WRX looks like before...

Here's some pictures of what they look like installed!

I am selling them for $225 shipped. I spent over $300 for these a few months ago. They look brand new! My loss is your gain.

Please PM me or post here if interested.
    Last edited by Sharpz214; 03-26-2013 at 05:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!

I Support ClubWRX
    I may be interested if still for sale.

PMed
    2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatch
    Mods : Yakima Roof Rack, Perrin catted DP, Perrin CAI, Perrin shifter bushings, Perrin AP stage 2, Ebay/Custom 3" cat back, carbon Subaru emblems, blacked out tail lights, Cobb STS, Raceland Coilovers