For Sale 08-13 COBB Accessport and COBB SF intake+box

This is a discussion on 08-13 COBB Accessport and COBB SF intake+box within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I sold my 2011 WRX.... crappy day. But I now have an Accessport and an SF intake and the box ...

08-13 COBB Accessport and COBB SF intake+box

I sold my 2011 WRX.... crappy day. But I now have an Accessport and an SF intake and the box that I need to get rid of. The AP was purchased last year from Rallysportdirect (I still have the receipt). The intake and box were purchased/installed last July, and I still have all of the original hardware. I am asking $500 for the AP and $250 for the intake+box (or $700 for the pair). PM me if interested, I am located in UT and will split shipping costs with buyer.

2011 WRX Premium Sedan Spark Silver - SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP Stage 1, Cobb intake and box

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump
    2011 WRX Premium Sedan Spark Silver - SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP Stage 1, Cobb intake and box

Would you sell the intake box seperate and ship it to 19073? PM me
    2013 Wrx Black Hatch

I would like to keep the intake and the box together if I can for now. If I dont have any action on it I will PM you and we could work something out.

ok ill take the accesport per our pm's..please send your paypal info..

pm'ed

I had an offer from someone last night to buy both items. If I don't hear back by this afternoon I will send you both payment info. @13psi- For the AP and @SoFloRex for the intake+box. Stay tuned...

Drat. I want that blue intake hose.
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl

would you do $650 for both?

i assume the accessport is unmarried

ok payment is sent for the accessport!!

Wow, you are a bad seller. I was willing to buy both, then you sold the intake. I replied within minutes of your PM and you sold the AP. Very disappointing, thanks for being so considerate!

Quote Originally Posted by the_truth View Post
    Wow, you are a bad seller. I was willing to buy both, then you sold the intake. I replied within minutes of your PM and you sold the AP. Very disappointing, thanks for being so considerate!
    Dude both of these guys PM'd me yesterday. I PM'd you with a price and waited over half of the day to hear back from you before I said ok to them. Post #7 says it all.... I'm sorry man.

Sorry that I live in Hawaii and the time difference was too much for you to honor your counter offer. If you aren't willing to honor your offer why make it? It's like having a retailer have only one left of an item and offer it to two different people. It's not right but what ever, you sold your suby and don't give a sh*t about the community anymore. I completely understand.

Quote Originally Posted by the_truth View Post
    Sorry that I live in Hawaii and the time difference was too much for you to honor your counter offer. If you aren't willing to honor your offer why make it? It's like having a retailer have only one left of an item and offer it to two different people. It's not right but what ever, you sold your suby and don't give a sh*t about the community anymore. I completely understand.
    Dude I figured I gave you adequate time. I'm sorry that it wasn't enough. To be honest it would have been easier to sell both items to one person and I did give you time. And saying I don't care about the community is a load of crap. This forum has helped me more times than I can even think of! That is why I put my parts on here rather than Nasioc where I could have sold them to some kid using daddy's credit card to buy parts for his 2013 STi that he knows nothing about other than fast ones have Cobb stuff.