For Sale 02-07 wrx/04 STi Tein Monoflex - Freshly Rebuilt
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02-07 wrx/04 STi Tein Monoflex - Freshly Rebuilt within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale are my Tein Monoflex: Description : The MONO FLEX coilover kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports ...

02-07 wrx/04 STi Tein Monoflex - Freshly Rebuilt

For sale are my Tein Monoflex:

Description: The MONO FLEX coilover kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports and advanced street driving. Features include 16-way damping force adjustability (combined compression and rebound), a mono-tube internal design, pillowball upper mounts, and EDFC compatibility. There are independent adjustments for ride-height and spring pre-load settings for increased suspension tuning.

Fitment: 02-07 wrx & 04 STi

Mileage: Dampers have 0 miles on them. Everything else is probably 25k

Valving: These are currently valved for 10k front and rear. Per Tein, you can go +/- 2k, so anything from 8k-12k will work.

Details: As stated above, these are freshly rebuilt from Tein, as you can tell by the bubble wrap (buyer will get a PDF copy of the invoice for their records). As you can see in the pictures below, these are like new condition. The only exception being the paint on the lower mount, which is common for these (and you never see it anyway). Pillow ball mounts have no clunk or play. All adjustment rings spin freely and have been cleaned of dirt.

I haven't unwrapped two of the four dampers, since the easiest way to ship these is disassembled. I can assemble these for you if you would like. Buyer picks the spring rates, and I can put them together.

Package includes:

- Complete coilover assemblies
    - 8 springs total - 2x8k, 4x10k, 2x12k
    - 2 helper springs
    - 2 Tein adjustment wrenches

Price: $2100+shipping (retail for ~$2400 without revalving and addtional springs!)

Pictures:

Dampers

Front Hardware

Rear Hardware

Spring Preload Adjustment Rings and Lower Seats

Springs (I have closeups of spring rates too)

Clean Hardware

Feel free to ask any questions!
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If anyone is local, I can cut them a deal! Save me the headache of packing and shipping!
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Sunday Bump.
    ~Stan

New suspension is delayed, I'm probably going to assemble these and run them bump.
    ~Stan

Bump. Assembled them w/ 12k front and 10k rear springs. Ready to be put on!
    ~Stan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.