For Sale JDM WRX Spec C Roof Vent RARE
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on JDM WRX Spec C Roof Vent RARE within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my JDM Spec C Roof vent for 2002-2007 body style. its in really good condition has some light ...

JDM WRX Spec C Roof Vent RARE

I'm selling my JDM Spec C Roof vent for 2002-2007 body style. its in really good condition has some light scratches to the PSM paint but nothing that wont buff out. Includes all brackets and trim as well as the flap. Should be ready to install.

Looking for $450 plus shipping O.B.O. I'm flexible on the price but for much less I would rather keep it.

Last edited by Kamotors; 03-14-2013 at 09:14 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I wiped all but the original post from this thread. Not saying everyone was a violator in the matter, I just wasn't going to pick/choose which posts to trim, and there wasn't anything pertinent to the sale in them. The forum is NOT the place to haggle on price; that should be kept to PMs. If you don't like the price the seller is asking, either try to negotiate privately, or move along...

As a refresher for everyone:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ
    Please read these posts in the stickies before posting in the personal for sale threads. Additionally, please understand that it does not matter if in your opinion you think posters are trying to "rip people off" just because you know they are asking way more then you can get an item for.. you still don't get to go crapping in their thread.

It's pretty much a free market set up. If I want to post a thread asking for eleventy billion dollars for a common part that can easily be bought online for $100, then that is my prerogative. People are free to ignore my ridiculous listing and/or offer whatever they want for it to me via PM. That's how things work.
    People can ask whatever they want and others can offer whatever they want.
    If that seems too tough for you to handle then please refrain from shopping/posting in the sale section.

Thank you all for your cooperation!
    Source: Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

SOLD!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.