For Sale 5-Speed Leather & Aluminum Shift Knob (The expensive awesome one from Subaru Genuine)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 5-Speed Leather & Aluminum Shift Knob (The expensive awesome one from Subaru Genuine) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; (*Actual photos) Hi all, I am the original owner of this high quality 5-speed pattern official Subaru Tecnica International shift ...

5-Speed Leather & Aluminum Shift Knob (The expensive awesome one from Subaru Genuine)

(*Actual photos)

Hi all,

I am the original owner of this high quality 5-speed pattern official Subaru Tecnica International shift knob, bought from Subaru Genuine Parts (Impreza 5 Speed Shift Knob Leather & Aluminum, SubaruGenuineParts.com).

As per the product page notes: "STi logo embossed aluminum shift knob with perforated leather accents. Fits all 5 speed Impreza Models. No hardware needed to install, direct twist on/off installation."

This is hands-down the best shift knob I have ever held or seen, honest. It was a delight to use, but I am moving to 6-speed very soon and no longer want the 5-speed pattern engraving that it has.

Knob in great, almost new condition. I only used this for a few weeks last year. The only thing you will see is the slightest small circular "scuff" mark on the right of the shift pattern (see in first pic), but I promise you this was there when I received it new. Threads screw perfectly and knob screws on straight.

Originally $135 but asking $95 shipped. Need this sold ASAP!
    Shipping USPS w/ confirmation number from CT the day money is received.
    Reply here or PM if interested and my PayPal mail is just4747@gmail.com

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SOLD!!!! Thanks all

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.