Subaru WRX Forum banner

5-Speed Leather & Aluminum Shift Knob (The expensive awesome one from Subaru Genuine)

For Sale 
988 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  just4747 
#1 ·
5-Speed Leather & Aluminum Shift Knob (The expensive awesome one from Subaru Genuine)

(*Actual photos)

Hi all,

I am the original owner of this high quality 5-speed pattern official Subaru Tecnica International shift knob, bought from Subaru Genuine Parts (Impreza 5 Speed Shift Knob Leather & Aluminum, SubaruGenuineParts.com).

As per the product page notes: "STi logo embossed aluminum shift knob with perforated leather accents. Fits all 5 speed Impreza Models. No hardware needed to install, direct twist on/off installation."

This is hands-down the best shift knob I have ever held or seen, honest. It was a delight to use, but I am moving to 6-speed very soon and no longer want the 5-speed pattern engraving that it has.

Knob in great, almost new condition. I only used this for a few weeks last year. The only thing you will see is the slightest small circular "scuff" mark on the right of the shift pattern (see in first pic), but I promise you this was there when I received it new. Threads screw perfectly and knob screws on straight.

Originally $135 but asking $95 shipped. Need this sold ASAP!
Shipping USPS w/ confirmation number from CT the day money is received.
Reply here or PM if interested and my PayPal mail is just4747@gmail.com

Thanks!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.