For Sale 06-07 WRB WRX Hood W/Scoop and Trunk W/spoiler
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06-07 WRB WRX Hood W/Scoop and Trunk W/spoiler within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have up for sale today an almost perfect condition WRB WRX hood with scoop and all of the moulding ...

Thumbs up 06-07 WRB WRX Hood W/Scoop and Trunk W/spoiler

I have up for sale today an almost perfect condition WRB WRX hood with scoop and all of the moulding and underhood heat reflective material. No hood latch though. It has the usual pitting from rocks and debris and swirl marks but other than that it is in great condition! With some elbow grease and a buffer most of these scratches will come out.

^^ Here is a pic of teh biggest scratch on the hood. It is about a 2 in. mar.

^^ Pic of the rock chips.

^Underside showing all material is still there. Except for the hood latch.

Also up for grabs is a WRB trunk with WRX spoiler. It has the underside latch and cable still. Also, the underside has some dynamat material. You can see where the previous owner started to take some of it off but got tired and called it quits. The trunk has alot more scratches from moving around. As with the hood I believe that alot of these scratches can be buffed out with some paint correction.

^^where the previous owner tried to take off the dynamat material.

^^scratches on one corner of the spoiler.

^scratches on edge of spoiler

^^2 in. mar on the body of the trunk.

Now, I have been out of the subaru game for quite some time now as I was stationed over in Korea. I have no idea what these are going for but a quick search of the forums is showing around $200-$300. With that being said, any reasonable offers will be taken.

Of course, the buyer will be covering the shipping costs or coming to pick these up. I am located In southeast Georgia, about 30 min from savannah. I would be willing to travel 100 miles in whatever direction best suits the buyer. Thanks for reading!
    VF-39 Powered
    298.71HP/282.36TQ on 93Oct
    319.32HP/308.27TQ on 110Oct

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump. Hood is sold!
    VF-39 Powered

to the top
    VF-39 Powered

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.