For Sale 18x9.5 Forge-Wheels (3-pc, 10-Spoke, Step-Lip, Concave)

This is a discussion on 18x9.5 Forge-Wheels (3-pc, 10-Spoke, Step-Lip, Concave) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling a lightly used set of Forge-Wheels from Australia (Model # FR10-SC). The wheels where made for my personal vehicle ...

18x9.5 Forge-Wheels (3-pc, 10-Spoke, Step-Lip, Concave)

Selling a lightly used set of Forge-Wheels from Australia (Model # FR10-SC). The wheels where made for my personal vehicle to debut at the 2012 SEMA show. These are a 10-spoke concave step-lip. The spokes have a fine-textured matte black finish, and the outer hoops are currently gloss black (but can be easily powder coated). Pattern is 5x114.3, offset is +35. The wheels also have a fresh set of Toyo T1 Sport tires on them which were mounted less than 5 months ago.

The total package here retails for over $6500. I am only asking $2750 because I need to sell them fairly quickly in order to place a deposit on my next set of track wheels.

I have a TON of pictures, so feel free to call, text or e-mail

Keith
    805-540-0007
    kozzimo55@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Want some car with those stickers? LOL...Pretty sweet wheels, good luck with the sale!

holy **** these are killer. wish they were dual drilled 5x114/100!

glwts!