For Sale 04 sti wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 sti wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; What's up guys since I need the extra money I'm selling my 04 sti wheels they're all in great shape. ...

04 sti wheels

What's up guys since I need the extra money I'm selling my 04 sti wheels they're all in great shape. Few chips here and there from daily driving but no bends or cracks only one rim has a few decent spots or curb rash but not deep at all. Rims come with hankook ventus v12 evo tires 225/45/17 with 80% tread and bbs center caps are also included in mint condition. Contact me through pm or email me at tonyeg92@yahoo.com and please don't bash my thread or lowball me cuz I know what I have and what they're worth thanks
    1100 obo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

May be talking with you later this week

These might be gone soon luckily I have serious buyers contacting me

Deposit received pending sale this weekend coming up

Solddddd

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.