For Sale LA: BNIB 08+ WRX Injen CAI Kit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on LA: BNIB 08+ WRX Injen CAI Kit within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey Guys, I purchased this intake for my 2013 WRX but decided that I wanted to keep the car stock. ...

LA: BNIB 08+ WRX Injen CAI Kit

Hey Guys,

I purchased this intake for my 2013 WRX but decided that I wanted to keep the car stock. Everything is brand new and never been installed or even removed from the plastic. The heat shield is also in the box wrapped in brown paper. Asking $225 shipped including PayPal fee.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

maybe if it wasnt so much....... granted it looks like its brand new and i know its a deal, but still expensive for the results you get out of it........ i might pick it up from you if it was maybe 180 or so

good luck with the sale though

As stated in the original post. It is 100% brand new and everything is in the box, even comes with an Injen hydroshield. These go for $280-$290 brand new and I'm selling it for $225 shipped and covering the PayPal fee. Already taking a big hit. Regardless of how expensive the mod is from me or the manufacturer in relation to the amount of power you gain from it, is irrelevant. Besides, I have seen people gain good power from an intake with a tune. The tune is very important when it comes to modifying any car, especially a WRX.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.