For Sale 2011 WRX Blue Hatch

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Blue Hatch within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Perrin Muffler, COBB Downpipe, AP map, Perrin Endlinks, SF Intake, Cusco Struts, Whiteline stabilizator, 18 inch Sparco Wheels...total spent about ...

Post 2011 WRX Blue Hatch

Perrin Muffler, COBB Downpipe, AP map, Perrin Endlinks, SF Intake, Cusco Struts, Whiteline stabilizator, 18 inch Sparco Wheels...total spent about 10K nice things otherwise stock. Factory exhaust and settings can be restored upon request if somebody don`t like this awesome features.
    16.000 miles Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	111940Never raced.
    It`s a limited version with leather, navigation...etc high end in its category. Looks absolutely the same when purchased new from the dealership for $36,000.00 including maintainence plan up to 30K mile.
    Asking price which I think is a gift $28,000
    Regards,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0151.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	111939Gabor
    Asheville, NC
    Last edited by Gabor; 02-15-2013 at 08:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Might want to add the mileage.

I Support ClubWRX
    Holy low mileage!

it`s not a SPAM my friend, it`s a gift! I have bill attached.

the reason I am posting this car here is because I suppose people visiting this page are WRX enthusiast with the knowledge what those mods mean. No engine tuning nothing crazy just the fine little things makes is driving really a fun. It drives in curves like a go cart and it runs like a dream..

Intake without a tune??

I Support ClubWRX
    Are maintanence plans transferable? Is that total that high because of your Gap insurance is added in, or did I just get a sick dea on my 13' at 29k OTD?
    - 2013 Silver WRX Stage 2 Hatch - SPT and Cobb upgrades, Thule Snowboard racks
    - 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
    - 1988 ASC McLaren Mustang

maintenance plan is transferable, if you add all possible features, including bycicle carriage Momo shifter etc plus maintenance plan, taxes and duty that was the price of the Limited in NC in 2011. Of course COBB map goes with the TBE plus SF Intake. How else? But obviously I can get the factory exhaust back on the car with the standard ECU settings on wish or offer $1.000 disccount if somebody wants to buy it and do it himself.

I Support ClubWRX
    So you left full turbo back exhaust, and reflashed ECU out of your original description.

is anyone here runs a WRX with standard ECU? The number of Access Port sold on the net should justify everybody should have it modified. Are you not? You have a WRX runs with factory ECU? After I installed mine consumption went down about 10% almost immediately. ECU tuning is a harmonization for the engine not tuning. It improves efficiency.

I Support ClubWRX
    There are lot's of people here with stardard ECU settings, and the main reason for that is they fear voiding their warranty. Using accessport might not be a "pro" tune, but it is an off the shelf tuning method, and is still considered to be re-tuned. I agree with you 100% that the car runs nicer with a re-flash, but I disagree with you that if you have an OTS map installed on your car that is is not tuned.

Regardless, I hope you have good luck with the sale of your car...She's a beaut!

to be honest I am looking for a WRX fun who would do this mods anyway. the car was very well treated and serviced. maybe too well compared to the money I will ever get for it