For Sale PA: Custom Ground Control/Koni Setup
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA: Custom Ground Control/Koni Setup within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, For sale is a completely custom suspension setup off my 2003 WRX (approximately 25k miles on setup). All parts ...

PA: Custom Ground Control/Koni Setup

Hello,

For sale is a completely custom suspension setup off my 2003 WRX (approximately 25k miles on setup). All parts should be compatible with the GC 2.5rs, 2002-2007 WRX and the 2004 STI (<-- FIXED!).

Here's what you get...

- Front + Rear Koni single adjustable shocks in Ground Control housings
    - Hypercoil springs: 550 x 8" x 2.5" front, 500 x 7" x 2.5" rear
    - Ground Control front camber/caster plates
    - Vorshlag rear camber plates
    - Includes Hardware

Price: SOLD

Reason for sale: Sold my 2003 WRX and bought a 2010 STI

Last edited by Needs More Cowbe; 02-20-2013 at 07:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If it's off a 2003 WRX, it will most likely only work on 02-07 WRXs, and ONLY an 04 STI. 05-07 STIs are a no go.

GLWS.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    If it's off a 2003 WRX, it will most likely only work on 02-07 WRXs, and ONLY an 04 STI. 05-07 STIs are a no go.

GLWS.
    Thanks. Post fixed!

Banned
    When they were on what was the ride like?? My buddy has ground controls on his Element and he says it is real bouncy. I have an 04 wrx wagon and I know these rides are completely different. I am interested, would you be willing to go down in price at all too?b

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wman86 View Post
    When they were on what was the ride like?? My buddy has ground controls on his Element and he says it is real bouncy. I have an 04 wrx wagon and I know these rides are completely different. I am interested, would you be willing to go down in price at all too?b
    I won't lie, the ride is stiff. This is a racing suspension with high spring rates. You WILL feel the bumps But, if you track or autocross your car then you'll be hard pressed to find more control than this setup has to offer.

As for the price, I'm pretty set since I just listed them and I've received a lot of interest. If you want to make me an offer then feel free to PM me.

-Michael

Banned
    Thanks Michael for the quick reply. I don't track or auto cross so I don't think this the right set for me but I will be keeping my eye on this post.

Bump.

Replied to PMs. Bump!

SOLD!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.