For Sale/Trade 19" Volk GTS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 19" Volk GTS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale/trade my volk gt-s (19x9.5 +17 high disk and 19x10.5 +18 low disk) they are gunmetal with ...

19" Volk GTS

I have for sale/trade my volk gt-s (19x9.5 +17 high disk and 19x10.5 +18 low disk) they are gunmetal with polished lips. Front wheels have Hankook Ventus V12s and rears are Federals, all tires are 245/35/19. I bought these brand new July 2011 and they were my dailys so they have minor knicks and scratches but NO CURB RASH. they fit very well on Zs and received numerous compliments on them. I also have 1 set of powered by max stackable up to 30 mm bolt on spacers. Would like to trade for some TE37s or other Volks or Work wheels that will fit a new gen WRX (5x100, 18x 9 or so with no super low offsets). Please no knockoff wheel offers, and if someone is really interested in buying with cash, shoot me an offer but trades are preferred. Have more pics as well as shots of them on my car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump. Still for sale....make an offer or trade

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.