For Sale MI/IN: 02-07 WRX Parts NIB!! Perrin, Kartboy, Whiteline, 4/2 Pots, Alpine, Focal, etc - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on MI/IN: 02-07 WRX Parts NIB!! Perrin, Kartboy, Whiteline, 4/2 Pots, Alpine, Focal, etc within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Bump for offers!!...

Bump for offers!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MI/IN: 02-07 WRX Parts NIB!! Perrin, Kartboy, Whiteline, 4/2 Pots, Alpine, Foca

Brake set-up is now FS/FT. Looking for wheels for the LGT I plan to purchase. Prefer something legit but will consider replicas with cash on top...
    Last edited by careercadaver; 02-13-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

PM sent.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

Pics of the strakes?

Strakes are pending. Ill PM you I something falls through.

Bump!!

Bump!! Looking for offers on wheels for the caliper overhaul!! Planning on painting here soon so LMK what you got. Preference is 18X9 et35-40. Willing to meet within reason.

Hey man, I had hit you up over on MWSubies, but apparently that site is no longer usable till just now. Didn't recall you had a thread here too (even though I replied before) but still interested in the 4/2 pot setup, minus the rotors. Let me know if the price we discussed before is still valid. I'll send a PM too, just in case. Cheers!!
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

Can I see picc of the rotors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.