For Sale O.Z. Supertourismo GT Wheels 5x100, 17x7.5" ET+48 w/BFG KDWII tires ~30,000 miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on O.Z. Supertourismo GT Wheels 5x100, 17x7.5" ET+48 w/BFG KDWII tires ~30,000 miles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; ​I will ship at buyer's expense. ~3.00 (East Coast), ~197.00 (West Coast) I will not separate. I am not interested ...

SOLD O.Z. Supertourismo GT Wheels 5x100,17x7.5" ET+48 w/BFG KDWII tires ~30,000 miles

​I will ship at buyer's expense. ~$123.00 (East Coast), ~197.00 (West Coast)
    I will not separate.
    I am not interested in trades.

Located on the FAR eastern end of LI on the north fork. Click the link to see just how far I mean... 11971 - Google Maps

I will meet up at the Tanger Outlets in Riverhead which is at the very end of the LIE.

I am swapping my car to 5x114 so I have no use for these anymore. I am told that they will fit over Brembo's but I haven't personally tested them. If you have to see them mounted over Brembos, I do have the parts to assemble a 5x100 front knuckle with a Brembo caliper so that can be arranged.

I bought the wheel/tire setup from Tirerack 7/2008.
    I ran this setup during the summer 2008-2011. They saw almost no use in 2012.
    Roughly 30k on the setup.
    I had to roll the rear quarters of my RS coupe a little due to light rubbing when I had people in the back seat.

Tires
    BFG KDW II 215/45R17
    Never had a leak, plug, or patch.
    Tread depth is just shy of .180" (.312" when new)
    Even wear, rotated front to rear every season

Wheels
    O.Z. Supertourismo GT, 5x100, 17x7.5" ET+48
    Correct hub-centric spacers installed
    Balanced by Tirerack with sticky weights behind the spokes
    One wheel has minor curb rash on the very outer lip
    A little bit of brake dust build-up

Rashed wheel

Tread

Beauty Shots of them on my RS

Last edited by cj68; 02-04-2013 at 09:50 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

O.Z. Supertourismo GT Wheels 5x100, 17x7.5" ET+48 w/BFG KDWII tires ~30,000 miles

Sale pending

sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.